Friday, April 13, 2007

Wheat Thins Alternative













I am addicted to these "tasty little crackers!" Seriously, i thought my addiction to Wheat Thins was bad (you can't just eat just one, or like... 60), but this is way worse. Maybe it's because I assume that because it's sliiightly healthier, it's okay if i indulge in say, an entire box, over the course of two days? Yeah... i didn't think so. Either way, they are delicious little morsels, and i highly recommend them as a healthier, more wholesome, nuttier alternative to Wheat Thins. You can find them at HEB (in the natural foods section, i believe), Central Market, Wheatsville, and Whole Foods. It's one of the few packaged, processed foods that i allow myself to eat these days - that's how good they are.
P.S. Particularly delicious w/ a light spread of peanut butter (my brand of choice - PB & Co. Crunchy). Yummy........

1 comment:

julie said...

I LOVE THESE!! I just had to buy another box today. True story.

PS: You should try chopping up a stick of string cheese and putting a piece on each cracker. Yum yum. :o)